PRENATAL AYURVEDA 6 WEEK SERIES w/Julie Stewart on Tuesdays begins 4-21-15 from 5:30 to 6:45pm @ The Yoga Place. Flyer
EXPERIENCE FREEDOM WITH A CHAIR w/Tricia Fiske on Fridays, 5-1 and 5-8 from 1:15 to 3:15pm @ The Yoga Place. Flyer
N A M A S T E
Welcome to The Yoga Place Studio & Boutique conveniently located in downtown Glen Ellyn, Illinois at the northeast corner of Glenwood & Crescent, directly north of the railroad tracks.
The Yoga Place provides a sacred space to connect your mind and body. Come experience the pure power of yoga and learn what a difference a regular practice will make as it adds meaningful balance to your daily life.
Visit our On-Line Market Place and browse some recommended Yoga essentials with purchasing made easy using PayPal. Shop Now
- NEW STUDENTS! BUY 1 GET ONE FREE PASS!
- NEW BEGINNER YOGA DROP-IN on Saturdays from 1 to 2:15pm w/Julie and Jim Stewart
- Read our NEWSLETTERS - CLICK & READ
- YOGA FOR SCOLIOSIS on 4-19-15 has been cancelled due to low registration. For more information about a new class contact The Yoga Place at 630-534-6463.
- PRENATAL AYURVEDA 6 WEEK SERIES on Tuesdays begins 4-21-15 w/Julie Stewart from 5:30 to 6:45pm. Cost: $120 (Registration Required) Flyer
- YOGA NIDRA/MANDALA CREATION on 4-26-15 w/Julie Stewart and Heather Randazzo from Noon to 2pm. Cost: $45 Flyer
- EXPERIENCE FREEDOM WITH A CHAIR w/Tricia Fiske from 1:15 to 3:15pm. Cost: 2/$30 or $20 Drop-In. Flyer
Gluten is a hard-to-digest protein that should be broken down in the stomach by a powerful acid called HCL (hydrochloric acid), or what I call digestive fire. If gluten is allowed to go undigested from the stomach into the small intestine, it can act as an irritant to the skin and villi of the intestinal wall. Studies have shown that the gluten protein in its undigested form is such an irritant that it can inflame and separate the intestinal villi, and allow gluten and other undigested proteins and toxins to move into the lymphatic circulation surrounding the digestive tract. Bloating, fatigue, brain fog, compromised immunity, allergies and numerous forms of discomfort can all be tied to gluten-related lymph congestion due to poor digestion.
"Great place to experience yoga! Have attended Saturdays for nearly 10 years."
Sheila Ann Burke