India teaches us about "The Four Principles of Spirituality"
Watch this short and meaningfull power point and feel inspired.
N A M A S T E
BLACK FRIDAY WEBSALE - EXTENDED!!! Purchase Yoga for $99 for one month
January or February 2015!
Welcome to The Yoga Place Studio & Boutique conveniently located in downtown Glen Ellyn, Illinois at the northeast corner of Glenwood & Crescent, directly north of the railroad tracks.
The Yoga Place provides a sacred space to connect your mind and body. Come experience the pure power of yoga and learn what a difference a regular practice will make as it adds meaningful balance to your daily life.
Visit our On-Line Market Place and browse some recommended Yoga essentials with purchasing made easy using PayPal. Shop Now
- NEW STUDENTS! BUY 1 GET ONE FREE PASS!
- Read our NEWSLETTERS - CLICK & READ
- 5 WEEK HOLIDAY RESTORATIVE SERIES w/Tricia on Fridays from 1:15 to 3:15pm - begins 11-14-14. All levels welcome. Flyer
- TRIPLE GONG w/Susan Tauster, Jenny Bergold and Erin Langan on Friday, 12-19-14 from 7 to 8:30pm. Cost: $25 Pre-registered/$30 At Door Pre-register Now! Flyer
- 5 WEEK RESTORATIVE SERIES w/Tricia on Fridays from 1:15 to 3:15pm - begins on 1-9-15 through 2-6-15. All levels welcome. Register Today!
- Upcoming Workshops in 2015:
- Yoga for Menopause on 1-25-15 from 1 to 3pm Flyer
- Yoga for Scoliosis on 4-19-15 from 1 to 4pm
Gluten is a hard-to-digest protein that should be broken down in the stomach by a powerful acid called HCL (hydrochloric acid), or what I call digestive fire. If gluten is allowed to go undigested from the stomach into the small intestine, it can act as an irritant to the skin and villi of the intestinal wall. Studies have shown that the gluten protein in its undigested form is such an irritant that it can inflame and separate the intestinal villi, and allow gluten and other undigested proteins and toxins to move into the lymphatic circulation surrounding the digestive tract. Bloating, fatigue, brain fog, compromised immunity, allergies and numerous forms of discomfort can all be tied to gluten-related lymph congestion due to poor digestion.
"Great place to experience yoga! Have attended Saturdays for nearly 10 years."
Sheila Ann Burke